Quantic Electronics is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. We’re looking for talented team players who are committed to pushing the boundaries of electronics performance and innovation. Here are just a few of the many opportunities to join us and make a quantum leap in your career.
Quantic UTC, A Quantic Company, and manufacturer of multilayer ceramic capacitors for use in defense, telecommunications, industrial and various high-reliability applications, has an immediate opening for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager has full site-level responsibility and oversight of the business operations from supply chain through manufacturing and order fulfillment and shipping. It is the responsibility of the Operations Manager to ensure customer satisfaction by balancing plant resources to deliver only the highest quality products on time and at cost targets. The Operations Manager will report directly to the Divisional General Manager.
- Lead all facets of site operational functions
- Create and promote an ethical culture of Accountability, Empowerment, and Collaboration
- Act as a liaison between administrative, engineering, quality, and production personnel, collaboratively identifying and communicating our organizational goals and priorities.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction by ensuring the highest quality products are delivered on time at cost targets.
- Develop and communicate clear objectives and metrics for each of your functional responsibilities: Supply chain, Production, and Shipping.
- Identify (or develop) and implement business systems and processes to meet the growing needs of the business, starting with the implementation of a scalable ERP system
- Monitor, manage and report business process performance, making recommendations and implementing process improvements.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace implementing the highest level of safety awareness while ensuring OSHA compliance
- Maintain a trained and engaged workforce; Motivate all personnel to work in a collaborative team environment, aligning their personal objectives with those of the company.
Qualifications & Criteria for Success
- Must possess a collaborative team-oriented mindset and personality with a hands-on can-do attitude.
- Must be an effective leader and mentor able to develop, organize and communicate clear objectives and metrics to a multi-disciplined workforce, both written and oral.
- Possess a BS degree and 4 years of prior experience in a manufacturing operations leadership
- Experience with effective ERP/MRP implementation and utilization
- Experience with Mil/Aero industry, knowledge of technical standards; AS9100, ISO-9001, ITAR, DSCC specs, Mil Spec 49-470 and 32525 would be helpful
- Project Management experience to include maintaining and implementing manufacturing lines Electrical component experience will be helpful.
- Ability to comprehend electrical parameters such as voltage, capacitance, resistance and ESD.
Monterey Park, CA
Quantic ECI, a member of the Quantic family of companies, is hiring a Business Unit Controller. Based in Westfield, MA this person owns accounting operations, to include production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of internal controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and to ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. They also serve as a key member of the management team, a go-to person for the General Manager and work closely with cross-functional leadership to execute business objectives.
The Business Unit Controller is expected to be proactive in managing the financial aspects of the business, which includes making recommendations. A major responsibility of this position is performing and managing the daily, weekly, and monthly financial activities that are required to produce the monthly financial statements for the company. This role will be fully accountable and responsible to generate accurate, timely, and complete financial information each month, including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Budget to actual Variance Analysis, and other reports as required. Providing administrative and accounting leadership, guidance, and mentoring to staff is important to the overall success of this position. In addition, this person manages, coaches, and develops the accounting team.
- Leads and directs the day-to-day operations of the accounting function for the company to include accounting and financial reporting, bookings control, accounts payable, accounts receivable and budgetary control.
- Ensures compliance with corporate accounting policies.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting process.
- Monitor, manage, and report cash flow. Plan for and enable adequate cash flow to support company requirements.
- Responsible for the development and issuance of timely and complete financial statements and related operating metrics.
- Ensures that all financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the objectives of the company and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local tax requirements.
- Coordinates the provision of information to external auditors
- Partners with the GM and other stakeholders to support the annual strategic planning process.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures to improve efficiency of company financial functions and the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, industry standards and current accounting standards.
- Appraises operating results in terms of cost, budgets, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities. Investigates and explains variances to senior management.
Other Aspects of the Position
- Communicates department and company goals and objectives to associates.
- Manages financial communications and presentations to senior management.
- Provides financial analyses as needed.
- Ability to work independently and to know when to ask for help in resolving specific financial issues. Must be able to work with all levels of the organization.
- Works with IT and business leaders to identify opportunities and to implement automation in the area of financial systems and processes.
- CPA designation
- Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Manufacturing and Aerospace Industry experience considered a significant plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- 3-5 years as a Plant controller manufacturing Operation
- 5- 7 years’ experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis or reporting.
- 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting and inventory management.
Business Development Manager
In this newly created role, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will lead and drive the sales development and market growth in Germany, while also secondarily supporting the broader EU. This individual will be responsible for identifying, vetting, and closing on new business opportunities within Germany. While they will be the “front person” of the business, they will have the support of the broader organization.
- Ability to self-generate leads via existing network and cold calling leading to market penetration/growth.
- Represent entire Quantic portfolio within the full sales cycle process.
- Provide support and information on market developments.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full cycle sales experience within the Aerospace/Defense vertical.
- Existing relationships within the German defense and aerospace industries.
- Electrical Engineering degree or similar discipline strongly preferred.
- Track record (quantifiable) in securing orders within the electronic component space.
- RF/microwave experience.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be comfortable making presentations.
Chief Growth Officer
X-Microwave is an electronics manufacturing firm in North Austin experiencing substantial growth, and we are seeking top talent to join our team. The Controller will work closely with and report directly to the VP.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all accounting activities including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable and journal entries.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Payroll and all required federal and state reports
- Oversee filing multi-state sales and use tax returns
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing to produce monthly financial statements and management reports including intercompany accounting
- Maintain accounting processes and procedures
- Supervision and technical training of accounting staff
- Participate in high-level company meetings
- Assist in the coordination of external audits
- Assist in HR functions
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s degree and CPA license preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Strong organizational and time management skills and follow through
- Demonstrate analytical, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Accurate and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, both independently and within a team
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- US work authorization (Required)
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly, and effectively to target audiences
Quantic is hiring a Business Unit Controller. The Company is a specialty manufacturing company that makes highly engineered components for deep space, defense, industrials and other various high-reliability applications, has an immediate opening for a Controller. The Company is based in Irvine, CA (between Los Angeles and San Diego).
This key role is responsible for the financial activity of the Operation. The Controller is responsible for the company’s financial plans and practices, internal control systems and protection of assets. This individual will provide strategies to drive short-term and long-term actions to achieve financial goals and growth. Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, forecasts and financial reconciliations. Position reports to General Manager.
- Use a collaborative “bottoms-up” approach in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze financial data, budgets and forecasts and produce financial report and statements.
- Manage hiring, training and development of financial staff. Establish a work environment that encourages individual career growth in order to provide adequate and qualified professional opportunity for advancement.
- Review, analyze, evaluate and interpret financial forecasts and operating results. Provide information of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable variances.
- Evaluate and approve plant capital requests prior to Division approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs.
- Establish, monitor and maintain an environment of compliance and safeguards and provide for integrity of financial transactions and activities.
- Prepare and evaluate periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Partner with General Manager and leadership team on financial implications for operating strategies, cost control actions and decisions.
- Work with internal and outside auditors concerning financial reporting and year end audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Other Aspects of the Position
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analyses of business and financial data.
- Expertise in technical accounting, budgeting, planning and internal controls.
- Strong Leadership skills with proven ability to lead a group.
- Proficient in financial reporting systems and related software.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with close attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA or CPA preferred.
- 5-10+ years progressive experience in a finance manufacturing leadership role.
- Working knowledge of electronic data processing systems and financial reporting systems.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software packages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present information and data in an understandable and logical manner.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
Quantic is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
-We participate in E-Verify
Quantic Electronics is a portfolio company of Arcline, a private equity firm with $4.3B in cumulative capital commitments. Quantic is focused on defining and delivering the future of mission-critical electronics. Our electronics component businesses have over a century of combined experience as reliable problem-solvers and trusted partners in military, aerospace, industrial and commercial markets.
We think our culture is pretty great. Our core tenets are Dream Big, Get it Done and Have Fun. We strive to be the best company to work for, and the best company to do business with; and we believe these two goals go hand-in-hand.
Inclusive (and Competitive) Compensation
We structure compensation to foster an “all boats rising” mentality, ensuring that all employees are committed to growth.
Unparalleled Opportunity to Define Your Path
Quantic is growing at a breakneck speed. Our need for new positions is constantly evolving and we have a strong preference for ‘promoting from within.’ Come and grow with us!